Both chapters are administered by a State Board comprised of officers and delegates who are elected from the membership of each chapter. State Board meetings are generally held on the first Wednesday of each month.
Opportunities exist for members to attend periodic Southern District, National, and Mountbatten House Board meetings. These meetings are opportunities to make and renew acquaintances with DBE members from other states.
For additional information, please email our State President at or State Organizer at .
2018-2020 State Officers & Delegates
- Heather Smith (President)
- Christine Barlow (1st Vice President)
- Trish Carter (2nd Vice President)
- Sheena Styles (Secretary)
- Val Newton (Treasurer)
- Marion Sprague (State Organizer)
- Paula O'Brien (Standard Bearer)
- Lyn Patrick (Historian)
- Marion Sprague (Mountbatten House Representative)
- Heather Smith (National Delegate)
- Pauline Kelly (National Delegate)